Food & Trees for Africa
Food & Trees for Africa is the first and only South African social enterprise addressing sustainable development through climate change action, food security and greening, with a strong focus on environmental and global warming education and awareness.
Food & Trees for Africa seeks to appoint qualified and experienced Community Trainers, based in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Mpumalanga.
- Formal training qualification or at least three years experience in conducting agri training;
- Exposure to sustainable farming methods particularly organic farming and / or permaculture;
- Familiar with AgriSETA requirements and compliance;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Valid and clean code 8 driver’s licence;
- Computer literate;
- Team player; and
- Have traceable references.
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Food & Trees for Africa, refer to http://trees.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.