FHI 360 - South Africa
FHI360 South Africa is a nonprofit organisation working in reproductive health and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support.
FHI 360 South Africa seeks to appoint an Administration Manager based in Pretoria.
- Management and oversight of Procurement, Logistics and Administration functions;
- Identifying office needs and facilitating provision of supplies for the needs;
- When procuring identify needs, evaluate options, negotiate price, quality and delivery and approval of invoices;
- Enforcing company policies and procedures pertaining to procurement, logistics and administration;
- Facilitating efficient coordination of conferences, workshops, meetings and travel in accordance with company policy;
- Management of TA submission process;
- Management of travel co-ordination including arrangement for per diem and TA submission;
- Review and authorisation of all necessary quotations, purchase requisitions, orders and justification memorandums prior to submission to Finance department;
- Keeping updated and informed of all policy and process changes within procurement, logistics and administration and filtering the information through to staff;
- Petty Cash Management in accordance with Petty Cash Policy;
- General Management of Administration function;
- Weekly reporting to Human Resources Manager on all activities and deliverables;
- Escalation of queries to HR Manager where required, for speedy resolution;
- Improving service quality to staff by devising new methods, updating procedures and evaluating results with users (staff);
- Coaching staff on improvement of services to the organization.
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures and/or the ability to comprehend them;
- Budget monitoring and general ledger skills;
- Relevant software skills;
- Resourceful through use of technology, research skills and collegial relationships to resolve problems and initiative enhancements;
- Respond to enquiries independently and follow up on requests in an efficient manner;
- With minimal supervision, manage high volume of work-flow efficiently;
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent, together with three to five years experience in office management, procurement and administration within the NGO industry;
- Experience and knowledge of procurement and administration under US funded award is advantageous.
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about FHI360, refer to www.fhi360.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.