FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mic of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S states and all U.S territories.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (X1 KZN Region and X1 Eastern Cape)
CaSIPO is a five year (2013-2018) USAID-funded project that seeks to promote the integration of comprehensive Care and Support (CCS-PC) services at all levles of health care and in social welfare structures throughout South Africa. Key project interventions will include development of policies, guidelines and SOP's for CCS-PC for adults, children and adolescents and to support national, provincial and district government structures to integrate CCS-PC in all health care and social welfare structures. CaSIPO activities will be implemented through a combination of technical assistance (TA) provided by technical experts; training, mentorship and coaching provided by program staff and program partners to staff at government facilities and CBOs; and capacity building of PEPFAR pertners to disseminate CCS-PC training and mentorship.
- Work with SAG and CBO partners to assess M&E needs and priorities, develop and implement M&E strengthening plans, and monitor progress;
- Provide follow-up guidance and support to SAG and CBO partners as needed for the strengthening of M&E systems and the use of M&E data for learning and improvement;
- Ensure timely collection, review, analysis and submission of provincial-level data and narrative reports and tracking of progress towards achievement of targets
- Ensure compliance with all SAG and USAID/PEPFAR reporting requirements;
- Ensure all M&E documents are properly filed and readily available;
- Monitor progress and provide feedback to the project team on monthly work plans;
- Assist in organizing MER trainings and workshops, including development of materials and manuals;
- Draft analytical reports and other documents, e.g. data summaries, workshop reports, etc;
- Provide support to CaSIPO project and CBO partners on any M&E related close out activities and requirements;
- Perform other related duties as assigned and agreed upon.
Interested candidates must send their CV's along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.