FHI360 is a nonprofit organisation committed to solving critical social problems in the United States and throughout the world.
FHI 360 Pretoria Office is seeking to appoint a Human Resource Officer.
- Facilitate the recruitment, selection and hiring process which include but not limited to, advertising vacant positions, screening CVs, shortlisting and conducting interviews;
- Arrange orientation of new staff and exit process for terminated staff;
- Employee/Personnel file record maintenance and updates;
- Provide assistance to Human Resource Manager in Industrial Relations matters as and when required;
- Provide counselling and guidance to staff on company policies and procedures;
- Timesheet management: Ensure all timesheets are submitted timeously by staff;
- Leave administration (receiving forms and process for payroll);
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of HR related functions and ensure relevant documentation is evident;
- Provide support to HR Manager with performance management process, as and when requested;
- Provide support to HR Manager in facilitation of workshops and training on company policies and processes;
- Liaise with medical aid and provident fund administrators as and when required. To add new employees;
- Prepare payroll in line with set deadlines;
- Process payroll and ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Administer employee benefits (e.g. retirement fund, medical aid);
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements on the payroll;
- Maintain payroll records;
- Resolve payroll queries.
- Degree or Diploma in Human resources, Industrial Psychology or related fields;
- Minimum of two years experience in the same or similar role;
- Must have VIP Payrole experience;
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Interested candidates may submit their resume together with a motivational cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21 November 2014
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about FHI 360, refer to www.fhi360.org.