FHI360 is a nonprofit organisation working in reproductive health and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support.
FHI 360 South Africa seeks to appoint a temporary Administration Assistant, based in Pretoria.
This is a short term assignment of two months.
- Copy training material for the training
- Assistwith logistical arrangements for training;
- Perform required background checks for the participants that attend trainings;
- Administrative duties within the programme;
- Assist with any other duties assigned by the Chief of Party.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about FHI360, refer to www.fhi360.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.