FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organisation dedicated to improve lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
FHI 360’s staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI360 seeks to appoint a Financial Analyst to support the Southern Regional Office, based in based in Pretoria.
- Provide capacity building support to the Southern Africa Region country Offices;
- Perform financial assessment/capacity building;
- Coordinates the development of budgets for internal and external clients;
- Project design and planning, budgeting, evaluating, and coordinating services;
- Prepares complex financial reports as mandated by the Director Enterprise Services;
- Perform expenditure analysis on a monthly basis;
- Monitor sub award management processes of the country offices;
- Monitoring quarterly cost share reporting by the country offices;
- Audit support to OCIA and the country offices;
- Primary responsibility for the preparation of Monthly CD Pipeline Integrated report (CDPIR).
- BS/Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or related field, and three to five years combined experience in accounting/budgeting management; or MS/MA/MBA with three to five years combined experience in accounting/budgeting management;
- Knowledge of United States Government grants, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting, budgeting and fiscal control theory and practices;
- Budget development skills with multi funding sources and general ledger skills;
- Relevant software skills to include automated accounting software and database spreadsheets and Management Information Systems;
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow, may structure work of staff members.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to the HR Manager, Mandy Ferreira at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 012 342 0046.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more about the FHI360, refer to www.fhi360.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.