Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Fetola is assisting the GAP project to place 24000 South African graduates into internships!
Fetola seeks to appoint an Intern, based in Cape Town.
The Intern will be mentored by team leaders and given a fanatastic opportunity to learn all aspects of business, whilst making a visible difference to the graduate and businesses of South Africa. This internship suits young hard - working go getters with leadership qualities and a passion for business, including sales and marketing, customer relations, human resources, information management/librarian studies etc.
This is a three to six-month active internship programme commencing in July 2014.
- Degree in business or related field is required, with Honours and added bonus;
- Excellent Spoken and written English and good inter - personal skills;
- Interns must be prepared to work hard and find solutions in a dynamic work environment;
- This is not suitable for people who like to be 'just a number' or bluntly follow systems without thinking!
- Must reside in the Southern Suburbs only;
- Valid driver's licence will be an advantage.
- Well spoken;
- Quick thinking;
- Must have some business or related training (a degree will be prefered);
- Enthusiastic and able to think fast and react to a changing environment;
- Leadership qualities;
- Hardworking/go-getter and keen to go an extra mile;
- Fit into a young vibrant culture of a team creating something world class.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.