FAMSA: Senior Social Worker
Family and Marriage Association of South Africa
The Family and Marriage Association of South Africa (FAMSA) is a nonprofit organisation that supports individuals, families, organisations, communities and society to build, restore and sustain functional relationships.
FAMSA seeks to appoint a Senior Social Worker, based in Kempton Park, Johanneburg.
- Postgraduate qualification in social science;
- Minimum of eight years experience;
- Ability to manage and coordinate the implementation of service delivery;
- Policy development, analysis, monitoring and evaluation;
- Project management skills;
- Implementation of strategic outcomes;
- Communication and writing skills.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 11 975 7106/7.
For more about the Family and Marriage Association of South Africa, refer to www.famsa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.