Etafeni: Business Development Manager
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 14:18
Etafeni Day Care Centre Trust
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Monday, April 23, 2012
Etafeni has developed a replicable model of holistic sustainable community-based care for Aids-affected, infected and vulnerable children and their caregivers.
Etafeni seek to appoint a Business Development Manager, based in Cape Town.
This is a full-time, one-year contract position.
S/he will improve the sales revenue of Etafeni’s income generation project as well as expand into new products and markets.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and sales strategies;
- Develop new customer and managing customer relationship;
- Monitor market trends and adapt / develop new products accordingly;
- Quality control and monitor production to ensure consistent product quality, product costing and pricing;
- Plan crafters’ training;
- Ensure effective operational systems in place and understood by all;
- Monthly reports to Project Director (monthly production reports, sales figures, number of crafters and attendance).
- Computer literacy with own vehicle will be an advantage.
To apply, submit a CV and contract of three referees to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or fax to: 021 386 2560. Alternatively, hand post to Etafeni Day Care Centre on Sihume Road, Nyanga.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Etafeni, refer to www.etafenitrust.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.