enke: Make Your Mark (enke)
enke: Make Your Mark (enke) is a youth development organisation that inspires and supports young South Africans who are taking action on the most urgent social issues. enke empowers young leaders to make their mark on their community, their country and their world. enke participants develop as socially conscious global citizens and initiate their own community-based development projects, creating change on the issues they care about most.
enke: Make Your Mark seeks to appoint a highly organised, diligent and dynamic individual with a keen eye for detail as Administrative Assistant, based in Braamfontein, Johannesburg with travel whenever required.
The person will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer; working closely with management to provide administrative support and manage the organisational administrative systems to ensure overall efficiency.
The successful Administrative Assistant will be critical in helping the organisation achieve the levels of efficiency as it seeks to meet its growth targets. S/he will enable the CEO and staff to deliver on the organisation’s mission.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) but will work with other departments to carry out the roles detailed below:
- Maintaining organisational calendar;
- Arranging team travel and accommodation;
- Maintain and digitize CEO’s notes;
- Manage the CEO’s calendar.
- Organising internal meetings, circulating agendas, taking minutes and providing material support throughout the process;
- Screening walk-ins, mail, phone calls, emails, enquiries and requests;
- Clerical functions such as photocopying, printing, filing and note taking;
- Managing the recruitment process with the COO;
- Maintaining stationary, food and beverage and other office supplies with the Finance and Administration Manager;
- Maintaining overall office aesthetics including managing the cleaning staff.
Programme monitoring and evaluation support
- Data entry.
- Undergraduate degree;
- Financial/Accounting work experience, would be an advantage;
- Organisational skills;
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Integrity, honesty and high moral values;
- Exceptional communication skills in written and spoken English. Fluency in an additional South African language will be an advantage;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Willingness to work long hours when required;
- Passion for development and an interest in youth development and leadership.
Remuneration: R7 000 per month.
This is a full-time, twelve-month contract with option to renew.
To apply, submit a CV and one page motivational cover letter explaining why you are the best person for the job to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about enke: Make Your Mark, refer to www.enke.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.