The Durban Chamber Foundation
The Durban Chamber Foundation (DCF) is a section 21 company of the Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry and has designed a series of interventions to mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS in the workplace.
The Durban Chamber Foundation (DCF) seeks to appoint a part-time Fundraiser, based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Design and implement a fundraising strategy specific to DCF;
- Compile and a fundraising budget;
- Proactive in research market, engage with new donors and identify fundraising and grant funding opportunities;
- Create, update and maintain a donor portfolio;
- Assist with the compilation and submission of donor applications and proposals;
- Attend networking functions.
- Relevant experience and a proven track record in fundraising;
- Comprehensive knowledge of NGOs’ fundraising , CSI projects and market trends;
- Interpersonal, presentation and networking skills;
- Computer literate;
- Valid driver’s licence and own reliable car;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- CSI and grant writing experience will be advantageous.
To apply, submit a CV and a motivation letter at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Durban Chamber Foundation, refer to www.durbanchamber.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.