DOCKDA Rural Development Agency
DOCKDA works to provide opportunities for women in community organisations to enhance their leadership skills through the Leadership Programme in order to improve women’s chances to develop and sustain self reliance in rural areas of the Northern Cape.
DOCKDA seeks to appoint a Director, based in Cape Town.
The successful Candidate should have passion for community development in the NGO sector and commitment to community organisation.
- To provide strategic leadership to the Organisation;
- Build and manage strategic relations with stakeholders;
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate organisational programmes and policies;
- Manage human and material resources;
- Ensure healthy financial management and sustainable funding;
- Remain accountable and transparent to Board, donor partners and constituency.
- University degree with 10 years experience preferably in an NGO environment;
- Minimum of 7 years management experience essential;
- Creative, innovative, enthusiastic and self motivated;
- Holder of an unendorsed, valid driver’s licence and be prepared to travel;
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English with excellent ITC knowledge;
- Prepared to work within the ethos and values of the Organisation;
- Basic knowledge and interest in HIV and AIDs, and women’s strategic interests and their empowerment.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
To apply submit a motivational letter with a comprehensive, concise CV and expectations of salary to Cecelia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
For more about DOCKDA Rural Development Agency, refer to: www.dockda.org.za
Closing date: 12 January 2015