DOCKDA Rural Development Agency
DOCKDA is a benevolent and philanthropic, rural based development agency that works with rural communities toward self-reliance and empowerment in a developmental way through mentoring and building capacity.
DOCKDA seeks to appoint an English speaking as Administrator, based in Cape Town.
This is a part-time contract position for a limited period.
The person will be required to work approximately 80 hours per month. Hourly rate is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Set up, maintain and operate systems of control;
- Provide technical assistance & support for effective use & maintenance of IT resources;
- Provide financial administrative support to the finance & fundraising team;
- Assist with coordination of the production, layout & graphics of marketing material;
- Provide effective and efficient backup to the Director re resource management, including HR & communication;
- Administer all grants to partner organisations.
- Minimum of five years administrative working experience;
- Valid South African ID and a valid unendorsed driver’s licence;
- Willingness to travel
- Minimum of two contactable references;
- Willingness to undergo an ITC and criminal record check;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Self-starter and creative thinker;
- Confidence and determination;
- Attention to detail;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Ability to multitask and work independently;
- Open to a variety of duties and responsibilities without limitations;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- DTP skills and experience in the NGO sector will be an advantage.
Starting date: 3 September 2012.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about DOCKDA, refer to www.dockda.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.