Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation (DTHF)
The Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation (DTHF) is a NGO that focuses on the pursuit of excellence in research, treatment, training and prevention of HIV and related infections in Southern Africa.
The DTHF seeks to appoint a Data Clerk, based at the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation’s Emavundleni Research Centre, Old Crossroads, Cape Town.
- Accurately enter research data in a timely manner;
- Maintain research documentation as per Good Clinical Practice guidelines, standard operation procedures and quality management plan;
- Assist with various data gathering task i.e. tracking research forms and patient files etc;
- Maintain safe and secure storage of all electronic data and case report forms;
- Assist with any administrative tasks as assigned by the line manager;
- Maintain research participant confidentiality;
- Respond to queries in a timely manner;
- Perform general office duties;
- Grade 12;
- Experience in data entry;
- Experience in working in a research environment will be an advantage;
- Computer literate .
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of two referees and motivation letter with ‘Data Clerk’ in the subject line to the Human Resource Manager at email@example.com or facsimile to: 021 633 0182.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are committed to equity in our employment practices. It is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. We reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
If you are a foreign national applying for this position please attach a copy of your work permit to your application.
If you have not heard from Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation within two weeks after the closing date, consider you application as unsuccessful.
For more about the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation, refer to www.desmondtutuhivcentre.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.