Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation (DTHF)
The Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation (DTHF) is a NGO that focuses on the pursuit of excellence in research, treatment, training and prevention of HIV and related infections in Southern Africa.
The DTHF seeks to appoint a dynamic and motivated person as Clinical Trials Unit Administrator, based at the Clinical Trials Unit in Old Main Building, Groote Schuur Hospital, Observatory, Cape Town.
This is a one-year contract position.
- Stock control;
- Ordering of clinical and administrative supplies;
- Debtors control;
- Creditors control;
- Petty cash administration;
- Preparing and processing journals;
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
Trials unit administration
- Assist with case report form completion and other data capturing activities;
- Conduct quality control activities;
- Prepare participant folders;
- Serve as a back-up to the Regulatory officer;
- Manage the administration of the site’s Standard Operating Procedures;
- Archiving of patient files and other study materials;
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Grade 12 and a post matric qualification in financial accounting will be an advantage;
- Experience in financial accounting packages (exposure to SAPB1 would be advantageous);
- English literacy;
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of two referees and motivation letter with ‘Data Clerk’ in the subject line to the Human Resource Manager at email@example.com or facsimile to: 021 633 0182.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are committed to equity in our employment practices. It is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. We reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
If you are a foreign national applying for this position please attach a copy of your work permit to your application.
If you have not heard from Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation within two weeks after the closing date, consider you application as unsuccessful.
DTHF is a child friendly organisation committed to the protection of children.
For more about the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation, refer to www.desmondtutuhivcentre.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.