Creative Consulting & Development Works
Creative Consulting & Development Works is a Cape Town based research, evaluation and communications consultancy. We wish to recruit a Research Intern to join our team. Responsibilities include supporting the research team in developing research and evaluation proposals, assist with developing research frameworks, assist with developing research instruments, assist with scheduling of fieldwork, conducting fieldwork and data collection, assist with transcription of notes, and providing general administrative support to the research team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Diploma or Masters degree in Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Qualitative, participatory research skills (quantitative skills will be an advantage);
- Experience with research design, data collection techniques, data analysis and report writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong report writing skills and analytical approach;
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment;
- Fluency in English (additional languages will be an advantage);
- Drivers’ licence and willingness to travel.
This position would suit a flexible and articulate candidate that works well in a team, is target driven, ambitious and hard working.
Candidates must be able to reside and work legally in South Africa and ideally already be based in Cape Town.
To apply please send us your CV, together with your letter of motivation, and three contactable references to email@example.com or fax to 021 448 0380.
Application deadline: 11 June 2014
Contact person: Susannah Clarke,Tel: 021 448 2058.
For more about Creative Consulting & Development Works, refer to www.developmentworks.co.za
We reserve the right to not make an appointment, should we not find the right candidate. If you have not received a response to your application by 30 June 2014 please view your application as unsuccessful.