Community Chest of the Western Cape: Fundraiser / Liaison Officer
The Community Chest of the Western Cape
The Community Chest seeks to appoint a Fundraiser/Liaison Officer, based in Cape Town.
Reporting to a highly active Manager Fundraising, the vast majority of this positions responsibility focuses on raising funds through the Payroll Giving Programme and relevant administration that goes with it. Key to the success of the Payroll Giving Programme is the keeping and increasing of funds of existing donors, while prospecting actively for new ones.
- Grade 12 qualification;
- Minimum of three years working experience preferably in a fundraising background;
- Sound track record of proposal writing;
- Own car and a valid driver's licence will qualify you for consideration;
- Excellent communication skills (telephonic, verbal and writing);
- Multilingualism skills (will be a big advantage);
- Impressive computer adeptness equally impressive negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of fundraising techniques and landscape good values;
- Professionalism knowledge about the Western Cape and surrounds a positive mental attitude.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Community Chest of The Western Cape, refer to www.comchest.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.