The Community Chest of the Western Cape
The Community Chest of the Western Cape is a nonprofit, professional fundraiser, community investor and development organisation that support more than 520 social welfare and development organisations.
The Community Chest seeks to appoint a Donations in Kind Administrator, based in Cape Town.
The person will report to the Special Events and Competitions Manager and will be supported by a dynamic processing team. The person will be charged with keeping accurate data of all incoming/outgoing donations in kind, ensuring impeccable relations with donors and beneficiaries, investigating possible new donors and motivating and leading your staff in achieving optimal outputs.
- Senior Certificate plus a business administration qualification or equivalent serves to describe the essential criteria;
- Sound intermediate Microsoft Word and advanced Excel;
- Command of the English and Afrikaans languages;
- Positive and spirited approach to work (flexibility, willingness to learn, etc.);
- Attention to detail, confidentiality and outstanding customer relations skills;
- Experience in managing a CRM data base would be an advantage.
To apply, submit a CV and short motivation letter to Genevieve Michel c/o email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Community Chest of The Western Cape, refer to www.comchest.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.