Clinton Health Access Initiative
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is a global nonprofit health organisation that strengthens integrated health systems in the developing world and expands access to care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis.
CHAI seeks to appoint a Global Recruiter.
The Global Recruiter will be based in Boston, MA or in one of CHAI’s partner countries (preferably Southern Africa (South Africa, Zambia or Malawi) or West Africa (Liberia or Nigeria) or South East Asia (Cambodia or Vietnam). S/he will be part of a team whose mission is to support our global programs. The recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring programmatic and technical staff. S/he will partner closely with the team leaders as well as with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, job profiles and strategies.
The recruiter will also responsible for helping maintain team efficiency by contributing to special projects related to outreach strategy, systems building, and streamlining of processes.
This position reports to the Senior Human Resources Manager - Recruitment.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers;
- Act as advisor to hiring managers to determine staffing needs and profiles for each open position;
- Work with hiring managers and Recruitment Team colleagues to identify best sourcing for each position;
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates from a wide range of industries (from pharmaceutical, to management consulting to NGOs);
- Develop diverse, cost-effective techniques and creative strategies for outreach with the goal of identifying the strongest, most relevant candidates for partner team;
- Manage applicant information and status in applicant tracking database; ensure the highest integrity of data;
- Provide strong customer service to hiring managers and clients; ensure that candidates receive quality support and open communication through the screening and hiring process;
- Identify and screen potential candidates to assess their abilities, and recommend qualified candidates based on phone interview and pre-employment assessment; proactively manage internal referrals;
- Contribute to systems development and refining recruitment programs, tools and processes;
- Represent CHAI in recruiting events as necessary;
- Coordinate and conduct reference checks;
- Collaborate with HR sub team on onboarding, immigration, contract questions and related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of five years proven recruiting experience hiring for a wide range of positions;
- Experience recruiting internationally required;
- Experience recruiting from management consulting, corporate strategy groups, or similar environments;
- Expertise in creative sourcing and applicant development;
- Demonstrated interviewing skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as with a team;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, limited structured environment;
- Adept interpersonal skills; strength in developing and maintaining client management relationships;
- Must be available for travel up to 20% (domestic and international).
Apply online, click here.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Clinton Health Access Initiative, refer to www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.