Childline South Africa
Childline South Africa is a nonprofit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
Childline South Africa seeks to appoint a Fundraiser/Resource Mobiliser, based in Durban.
- Develop and implement a national fundraising strategy for a national children’s NGO in consultation with the CEO and national network;
- Develop and implement innovative ways to attract new donors;
- Manage long term donor relationships;
- Coordination of national fundraising efforts;
- Design and distribute marketing materials;
- Initiate and organise fundraising and donor relationship events.
- Minimum of three years of experience in fundraising or marketing, preferably in an NPO or CSR setting;
- Degree or diploma in business related subjects or equivalent professional experience;
- Outstanding communication, strong networking skills and the ability to inspire others;
- Ability to work effectively with board members, volunteers, donors and the public;
- Strong “can do attitude” and ability to maintain appropriate time management;
- Familiarity with Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- Computer literacy including outstanding skill in the use of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint;
- Preferably some experience with web design and a clear vision on online marketing/ fundraising;
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
Remuneration to be negotiated.
To apply, send a written strategic plan of how you would approach this position and how you would meet the above requirements, a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about the Childline South Africa, refer to www.childlinesa.org.za/.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.