Childline Northern Cape
Childline is an effective non-profit organization that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
Childline Northern Cape seeks to appoint a Social Worker, based in the Northern Cape.
- Manage and coordinate the Community Awareness Programme in the NC;
- Offer Therapeutic services to Abused Children and their families;
- Training volunteers and partners in Child protection.
- Minimum of four years experience preferably in child protection;
- Strong computer skills;
- Registration with the South Africa Social Services Professions Council;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Own transport is preferable;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English;
- Ability to work extensive hours and independently.
Salary: R182 400 per annum, cost to company.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter either to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Tele/fax to: 053 832-5962 or 086 262 4606.
For more about Childline South Africa, refer to www.childlinesa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.