Childline Gauteng seeks to employ a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator.
The position will be based in the Johannesburg Inner City.
- Relevant Degree or Qualification in Research – Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Degree in Social Sciences / Psychology will be an advantage;
- Experience with M&E systems development and implementation;
- Experience in the Children’s sector will be an advantage;
- Willingness to travel to Community Based Centres in Gauteng;
- Own car, must have driver’s licence;
- The ability to liaise effectively with relevant partners & stakeholders;
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
Core Duties Include:
- Implementation and management of M&E system;
- Providing M&E related support to HOD’s and other programme staff in collaboration with the Directors;
- Provision of training on basic M&E and data quality management as well as routine programme monitoring;
- Various data management tasks;
- Development of presentations and written information for applications and reports based on programme outcomes/ results.
Send your CV and letter of motivation for attention Annette Brokensha
Subject: M&E Manager
Fax: 011 645 2020
Closing date: 23 September 2014
If you have not heard from Childline within two weeks of submitting your CV, please assume that the application has not been successful.