Child Welfare South Africa- Nelspruit
Child Welfare South Africa (CWSA) is an umbrella body that represents more than 263 member organisations and outreach projects in communities throughout South Africa. CWSA works in the fields of child protection, child care and family development.
CWSA seeks to appoint a Social Work Project Manager, based at its Mpumalanga Provincial Office, in Nelspruit.
- Assist the provincial manager with the execution of his duties;
- Manage child protection projects in the province as allocated;
- Compile reports, funding proposals, business plans and progress reports;
- Represent Child Welfare SA at meetings, forums and workshops;
- Organisational development of CWSA affiliates, member organisations and other stakeholders.
- Degree in social work;
- Registered as social worker with the South African Council for Social Service Professions;
- Minimum of five years’ experience as social worker;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent computer, report writing and presentation skills;
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle;
- Willingness to travel;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Passion for children and child protection.
A salary according to Child Welfare SA’s salary scales will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Johan Bosch, Provincial Manager at email@example.com or fax to: 013 752 6228.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiries: Tel: 013 752 8209.
Should you not hear from CWSA within six weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Child Welfare South Africa, refer to www.childwelfaresa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.