Child Welfare South Africa: Area Manager - Gauteng
Child Welfare South Africa
CWSA seeks to appoint an Area Manager, based in Gauteng, East Rand Area.
Applicants are invited from senior social workers for the above position. Key performance areas in serving Child Welfare Organisations and disadvantaged communities include: capacity building, supervision, training and organizational development, advocacy and policy development, public awareness and developing services in underserviced areas.
- Commitment to transformation;
- Knowledge of child welfare services, more specific child protection, AIDS and poverty relief.
- Minimum of five years experience in child welfare with social work supervision, consultation and project management;
- Identification with the developmental social welfare paradigm with knowledge and experience in developmental work;
- Knowledge of research;
- Valid driver’s licence with own reliable transport;
- Willingness to extensive travelling;
- Registration with the SACSSP;
- Incumbent must reside in the East Rand area.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Child Welfare South Africa, refer to www.childwelfaresa.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.