Anchor Executive Recruitment
This high profile organisation is the leading Social Development and Funding Agency in the Western Cape, providing Financial Grants, Training and Monitoring and Evaluation services to the non-Profit sector. The Board is seeking to appoint a new CEO with appropriate executive skills and experience, to provide visionary and strategic leadership for the organisation into the future, building on the existing well-established foundation, in order to facilitate quality social development services to NGO’s throughout the province.
The successful incumbent will:
- Drive the organisation to new levels of excellence in accordance with its mission and vision, ensuring sustainability and diversity as a leading social change agency.
- Lead the senior management team to ensure good governance, risk and policy management and quality control, and supporting the Board in Strategic growth and development.
- Be responsible for, and have expertise in, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Fundraising, Grant Allocation, Financial Governance, and Resource development, Capacity Building and Staff Management. A proven record of programme management would be a strong advantage.
- Have a relevant Management qualification, a strong level of Executive experience within the CSI /Non-Profit environment, and have a sound record of social investment transformation and equity management. A consistent career record of innovation and achievement is essential as is strategic vision, a global frame of reference, and a participative, but decisive leadership style.
- Have excellent communication skills in two Western Cape languages, and an existing network which includes Corporate, Government and Community leadership, with an ability to develop this network into a broader base.
A competitive, performance-related Executive package will be offered to the selected candidate, aiming at a start date of March 2013. Closing date for applications is 30th September, 2012.
If you meet the above requirements, please send CV, giving CURRENT INCOME PACKAGE and LETTER OF MOTIVATION to PAT STEWART at firstname.lastname@example.org