CASE - the Community Action towards a Safer Environment
CASE - the Community Action towards a Safer Environment, is a young and dynamic community-based organisation in working towards breaking the cycle of community violence.
CASE seeks to appoint a Project Officer, based in Hanover Park, Cape Town.
This is a part-time contract position with potential for renewal to a full-time.
- Oversee all aspects of day to day project implementation, ensuring the achievement of project goals;
- Ensure all project Coordinator reporting requirements are met;
- Assist the Director with project proposals;
- Assist in management and evaluation of operations budgets, project funding, expenditures and objectives.
- Degree commensurate with NGO/CBO experience;
- Minimum of three years experience in an NGO/CBO organisation;
- Experience in communicating and liaising with individuals and organisations at various levels;
- Openness to learn about the unique complexities of the Hanover Park community;
- Experience in proposal writing, project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Good public relations and public speaking skills;
- Good writing skills;
- Valid driver’s licence.
Salary package: R7 500 per month (for six months) with the potential for renewal to a full-time position.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.