CASE: Project Officer
Tuesday, August 7, 2012 - 13:24
CASE - the Community Action towards a Safer Environment
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Thursday, August 16, 2012
CASE seeks to appoint a Project Officer, based in Hanover Park, Cape Town.
This is a part-time contract position with potential for renewal to a full-time.
- Oversee all aspects of day to day project implementation, ensuring the achievement of project goals;
- Ensure all project Coordinator reporting requirements are met;
- Assist the Director with project proposals;
- Assist in management and evaluation of operations budgets, project funding, expenditures and objectives.
- Degree commensurate with NGO/CBO experience;
- Minimum of three years experience in an NGO/CBO organisation;
- Experience in communicating and liaising with individuals and organisations at various levels;
- Openness to learn about the unique complexities of the Hanover Park community;
- Experience in proposal writing, project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Good public relations and public speaking skills;
- Good writing skills;
- Valid driver’s licence.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about CASE, refer to www.case.za.org or http://www.case.za.org/home.html.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.