Turning Point Consultants
Turning Point Consultants (TPC) in conjunction with Iqraa Trust is hosting our workshop “Managing Your NGO from a Legal & Tax Perspective” in Cape Town on the 23rd May 2012.
The workshop coincides with the Western Cape launch of our second book entitled “A Guide to the New Companies Act & Non-Profit Organisations”.
Let our experts, who have more than 35 years of combined experience in the NGO sector, assist you in understanding the legal and tax environment by simplifying complicated legislation impacting directly on your organisation..
Our workshop will focus on:
Legal Structures and Administration
- Legal forms & structures for NPOs
- New Co’s Act & Sect 21 Co’s.
- Statutory documents
- Registration with Government
- Benefits and obligations
Understanding the Tax Environment
- Demystifying tax terminology & meanings
- PBO registration requirements
- PBO advantages and benefits
- Partial taxation [and other benefits]
- The impact of Section18A
Venue: Executive Venues Conference Centre
Address: Kromboom Gardens, Kromboom Road, Rondebosch, Cape Town
Time: 08h30 to 15h30 (including tea and finger lunch)
- R 500.00 (excl. VAT) for NGOs
- R 750.00 (excl. VAT) for others
- Complimentary copies of our 2 books “Tax benefits for the Non Profit Sector” and “A Guide to the New Companies Act & Non-Profit Organisations”
- A quick reference tax brochure
- Course material
For bookings, contact: Amina Khan - 072 397 3181 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Discounts available for multiple bookings from the same organisation.