Cape Town Drug Counselling Centre: Director
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 07:41
Cape Town Drug Counselling Centre
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Thursday, June 14, 2012
Cape Town Drug Counselling Centre seeks to appoint a Director, based in cape Town.
The person will be responsible for all aspects of the Centre, in particular ensuring financial sustainability, planning and strategising the overall vision, image and direction. The person will maximise access to available opportunities and the implementation of all activities besides treatment.
- Genuine desire to make a positive impact in communities;
- Relevant degree;
- Relevant experience in the field of substance abuse;
- Proposal and report writing skills;
- Project design, implementation and management skills;
- Skills in compiling budgets;
- Networking, fundraising and donor development skills;
- Media work skills.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Cape Town Drug Counselling Centre, refer to www.drugcentre.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.