Cape Mental Health
The Cape Mental Health Society (CMHS) is a nonprofit organisation that provides and facilitates comprehensive, pro-active and enabling mental health services in the Western Cape.
The CMHS Finance Department seeks to appoint an Accounts Assistant, based in Observatory, Cape Town.
This is twenty-hour per week contract position.
- Bank reconciliations;
- Debtors input into Pastel Evolution;
- Monthly annuity billing on Pastel Evolution for workshops and special education and care centres;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Various ad hoc tasks.
- Book-keeping and accounting skills;
- Experience on Pastel Evolution will be advantageous;
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, an important requirement and will be tested).
To apply, submit a CV (two pages), motivation letter with contactable references to the Financial Manager, Wayne Bruton at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 021-448 8475. Alternatively, deliver marked confidential to the CMHS, Financial Manager, Mr Wayne Bruton, 18 Ivy Street, Observatory, 7935.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Cape Mental Health Society, refer to www.capementalhealth.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.