National Development Agency
The National Development Agency’s (NDA) primary mandate is to eradicate poverty by granting funds to civil society organisations (CSO) that implement developmental projects of poor communities.
The NDA is calling for proposals for the establishment and management of its Programme Management Unit.
Only Bidders complying with the following requirements will be considered:
- Bids submitted on the prescribed bid form;
- A valid Tax Clearence Certificate issued in the original by the SARS;
- Copies of CIPRO Certificate;
- BB-BEE Vertification Certificate as issued by a registered verification agency;
- All bids and supporting documents must be sealed and placed in the bid box on the 2nd Floor, Grosvenor Corner, 195 Jan Smuts Avenue, Rosebank;
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA) principle will apply, the bids will be evaluated on the 80/20 basis.
The NDA is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bids and reserves the right to accept any bid in whole or in part.
Bidders who do not get contacted by the NDA within a period of three months after the closing date should understand that their proposal has not been successful.
For more information, refer to www.nda.org.za/index.php?option=3&id=25&com_task=2&x=7.
For more about the National Development Agency, refer to www.nda.org.za.
To view other opportunities, visit www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities.