Call for Proposals: Consultancy - End User Support
FHI360 is a nonprofit organisation working in reproductive health and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support.
FHI 360 South Africa is calling for proposals for the provision of support to end-users in a distributed network environment. This will involve onsite and remote telephonic support.
The tasks will include:
- Installation and deployment of new end user equipment including laptops and desktops using a standard installation image;
- Installation of network imaging devices including printers, scanners, copiers, etc.
- Assist end users with software packages including Windows 7 and Office365 (including Outlook 2010, SharePoint 2010 and Lync 2010), Sophos Antivirus;
- Connecting end users to the network and configuring access to network resources;
- Back-up and restore of end user profiles on desktops and laptops;
- Document and resolve end user hardware faults;
- Routine cleaning of desktops, laptops and printers; and
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of wiring closets and technical environments.
Skills required will include:
- Windows 7 Certification;
- Experience and/or certification on Office 365;
- Experience working with server based antivirus software;
- Experience with Dell hardware repair.
For more FHI360, refer to www.fhi360.org.
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities.