FHI360 is a nonprofit organisation working in reproductive health and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support.
FHI 360 South Africa is calling for proposals for the provision of support to end-users in a distributed network environment. This will involve onsite and remote telephonic support.
The tasks will include:
- Installation and deployment of new end user equipment including laptops and desktops using a standard installation image;
- Installation of network imaging devices including printers, scanners, copiers, etc.
- Assist end users with software packages including Windows 7 and Office365 (including Outlook 2010, SharePoint 2010 and Lync 2010), Sophos Antivirus;
- Connecting end users to the network and configuring access to network resources;
- Back-up and restore of end user profiles on desktops and laptops;
- Document and resolve end user hardware faults;
- Routine cleaning of desktops, laptops and printers; and
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of wiring closets and technical environments.
The provider should have experience of having provided support services to an organisation of similar size or setup.
Skills required will include:
- Windows 7 Certification;
- Experience and/or certification on Office 365;
- Experience working with server based antivirus software;
- Experience with Dell hardware repair.
Interested parties may submit their proposals to Gcobisa Ngoqo at email@example.com.
For more FHI360, refer to www.fhi360.org.
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities.