BroadReach Health Care
BroadReach Healthcare is a global healthcare solutions company that provides consulting, implementation and programme management services. BroadReach is dedicated to expanding access to healthcare services across the globe through innovative approaches that combine the best of the private sector and public health
BroadReach Healthcare seeks to appoint a Health Systems Strengthening District Manager, based in Mafikeng.
The District Manager will be responsibile for the management of all BroadReach activities within district to ensure that needs are prioritised, and addressed appropriately. Management of BRHC District team to ensure projects are implemented successfully; and that interventions translate to measurable improvement in District performance.
- Manage the BRHC District HSS team;
- Ensure all work is appropriately selected, coordinated and directed in the district to ensure delivery that translates into impact;
- Ensure all BRHC district activities (consulting; facilitating; coaching; mentoring) translate into improvement in district indicators;
- Ensure the district indicators, root cause issues, and district priorities are clearly understood and appropriately directed for technical solution;
- Communicate with DoH District Manager and District Management Team, to ensure they are fully informed of BRHC’s capability, activities and support;
- Facilitate selective District Management Team workshops, in a leading or supportive role;
- Capture baseline data (visual; anecdotal; reports; etc.) and documenting progress to illustrate interventions and/or support to both funder and client;
- Report on BRHC project progress in district.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, degree in healthcare or management will be an advantage;
- Three years’ experience at a senior level within relevant healthcare environment;
- Exposure to public healthcare;
- Familiar with the concepts, practices and procedures of the Department of Health at District level;
- Experience at Senior Government Department engagement;
- Experience in operational and tactical planning;
- Experience of staff management / overseeing staff is essential;
- Experience in consulting methodologies will be an advantage;
- Experience in conducting presentations;
- Experience in facilitation of workshops;
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in the vernacular language of the province will be an advantage;
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Operational and tactical planning;
- Evidence-based decision making;
- Programme and project management;
- Planning and organising;
- Presentation skills;
- Business acumen;
- Team leadership;
- Drive / results orientation.
To apply, refer to www.broadreachhealthcare.com/gh/careers.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about BroadReach Healthcare, refer to www.broadreachhealthcare.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.