Brand South Africa
The mandate of Brand South Africa is to build South Africa’s Nation Brand reputation in order to improve SA’s global competitiveness.
Brand South Africa seeks to appoint a Programme Manager: Africa and Middle East, based in Houghton Johannesburg (REF No: PM 001).
S/he will manage and influence relationships with the identified stakeholders in Africa and Middle East in the strategic plan to promote Brand South Africa‘s branding and communications objectives, and play a key programme manager role in the definition and delivery of projects through obtaining the brief, needs and expectations of the stakeholders and ensuring they are effectively addressed in the roll-out plan facilitated by Brand SA and through efficiently leveraging stakeholder resources.
The Programme Manager is the main Brand SA’s custodian of the relationship with identified stakeholders in Africa and the Middle East to ensure the effectiveness and sustainability of the collaborations.
- Contribute to the development of the overall stakeholder management strategy;
- Contribute to the development of programme specific projects and initiatives;
- Sell the project / initiative / campaign plan for buy-in and approval (sign-off) with the stakeholder priority base (levels, locations, platforms, decision-makers, beneficiaries);
- Facilitate and manage the stakeholder relationships in the delivery of the projects /campaign / initiative plans;
- Compliance, monitoring and reporting.
Click here for a detailed job description.
To apply, submit a detailed CV and copies of qualifications to Brandsa@jb.amcomms.co.za or fax to: 0867743061.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Brand South Africa is committed to ensuring and maintaining workplace diversity and the attainment of employment equity, having due regard to qualifications and appropriate experience. Brand South Africa welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
For more about Brand South Africa, refer to www.brandsouthafrica.com.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information and to make a donation.