AIDS Foundation of South Africa: Bookkeeper
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 17:14
AIDS Foundation of South Africa
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Wednesday, May 9, 2012
AFSA seeks to appoint a Bookkeeper in its Finance Department, based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for data capturing in multiple donor books, bank and creditor reconciliations for multiple donor books, as well as filing and general assistance to the finance team.
This is a one-year fixed term contract position.
- Relevant financial qualification, such as a diploma in bookkeeping, with a minimum of three years bookkeeping experience;
- Experience in a finance department of an NGO will be preferred;
- Knowledge of Pastel and Microsoft Office especially Excel;
- Demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills;
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills;
- Valid driver’s licence.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo a competency based assessment.
Should you not be contacted by 18 May 2012, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the AIDS Foundation of South Africa, refer to www.aids.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.