Fetola is a NGO, enterprise development organisation that provides business support to Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) across the country. The organisation designs and implements flagship programmes that support the growth of small and emerging enterprises and community-based projects nationwide.
Fetola is calling for applications for Futureneurs.
Futureneurs are young professionals that have the right attitude, aptitude and desire to succeed.
If you are selected to join the Futureneur programme, you will recieve:
- Six weeks free sector specific and work readiness training;
- Only successful candidates will recieve employment thereafter for a minimum of 24 months;
- A competitive salary once you are placed;
- An opportunity to change your future forever.
- Have a degree in ICT and/or Sciences/Finance/Mathematics/Engineering;
- Be based in Gauteng or willing to relocate;
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be passionate about technology;
- Support yourself financially during the six weeks full time training period;
- Commit to a minimum of two years of employment if you are successfully selected;
- Have excellent English verbal and writing skills;
- Attach a copy of your ID and Qualification.
To apply, send your CV (max three pages, ID and Qualification) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about Fetola, refer to www.fetola.co.za.
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities.