Anova Health Institute: Trainers
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 15:23
Anova Health Institute
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Friday, March 8, 2013
Health4Men is an innovative project within Anova addressing the sexual health needs of men who have sex with men (MSM) though free direct medical and psychosocial services. The project also trains health workers to provide MSM-competent medical services.
Anova seeks to recruits Trainers for the Health4Men, based in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
These persons will join the training unit to undertake sensitisation training and medical mentoring on MSM sexual health within the public sector.
- Advanced qualification in training with four years training experience;
- Advanced knowledge of HIV/AIDS, STIs and men's sexual health;
- Experience in coordinating training events;
- Computer literacy, excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Fluency in African languages;
- Comfort with conducting training on human sexuality and related prejudices;
- Willingness to travel and a valid driver's license;
- A medical background and experience within the LGBTI will be an advantage.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Anova Health Institute, refer to www.anovahealth.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.