Anex (Activists networking against the exploitation of children)
Anex (Activists Networking against the Exploitation of Children) is a registered and well established nonprofit children's rights organisation. Our organisational objectives includes Protecting Children from Exploitation by strengthening communities through-Developmental needs based programs for Children, Youth and Families in vulnerable communities, Preventative and responsive training and awareness raising on different forms of exploitation and Advocacy, Research and Legal Reform.
Anex seeks to appoint a Provincial Trainer in Cape Town/ based at Anex centres in Central Karoo (Beaufort West and or Murraysburg), Western Cape.
The Provincial Trainer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, coordination, and facilitation of Provincial training. Also responsible for the training, coaching and supervision of junior training staff.
- Design of child exploitation training manual through the combining of two existing manuals at Anex;
- Marketing and presentation of child exploitation training to attract funding and roll out the model;
- Attending provincial child protection forum meetings;
- Conduct child exploitation training throughout the Western Cape;
- Train, assess, assist and supervise the junior training staff;
- Accreditation of training manual with Health and Welfare Seta;
- Manage training and training material stipulated by regulations;
- Manage training budgets and ensure proper accounting;
- Collect data on training and write reports;
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness;
- Track and report on training outcomes;
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material;
- Keep current on training and methodology;
- Assist the management team in other assignments as required;
- Networking with other stakeholders to identify training needs;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- A non-judgemental attitude
- Demonstrates professionalism through behaviour
- Respect cultural diversity
- Patient, assertive, tolerant, creative, flexible and Understanding
- Passion for community development.
- Relevant Degree and at least five years experience in training, preferably including adult training;
- Knowledge on the Children’s Act, 38 of 2005;
- Knowledge on Skills Development Act of 1998 and experience working with Seta’s;
- Qualified facilitator ,assessor and moderator;
- Advanced computer literacy in particular Microsoft office, Outlook and internet;
- Sound understanding of NQF’s, National Legislation regarding training and development, SETA’s and related qualifications would be beneficial;
- Knowledge in manual design;
- Valid driver’s licence is a must;
- Good project management and organisational skills;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, networking and advocacy skills;
- Ability to lead and supervise staff;
- Ability to work under pressure and set priorities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English with good report and proposal writing skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Anex (Activists networking against the exploitation of children), refer to www.anexcdw.org.za.
Want to reach the widest spectrum of NGO and development stakeholders in South Africa as part of your communication and outreach objectives? Learn more about how the NGO Pulse Premium Advertising Service can support your communication requirements. Visit http://goo.gl/MUCvL for more information.