Amy Biehl Foundation: Programmes Coordinator
The Amy Biehl Foundation
The Amy Biehl Foundation seeks to appoint a Programmes Coordinator, based in Cape Town.
S/he will report to the Programmes Manager.
- Arrangement of logistics;
- Arrangement of transport;
- Organise events and performances (in conjunction with relevant activity coordinators);
- Liaise, welcome and planning for all visitor;
- Assist the Programmes Manager;
- Act up for Programme Manager
- Act as Coordinator for specific programmes from time to time;
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of programmes liaison with all relevant stakeholders;
- Regular assessment of programmes;
- Support Programmes Manager in building a world class organisation.
- Matric and or equivalent experience;
- Preference will be given to a suitable candidate who displays the potential to fulfil the requirements and provides the commitment to complete further studies;
- Ability to ensure the effective participation of all parties;
- Quality of programmes;
- Effective coordination of all logistics, transport, events, performances and visits;
- Experience with coordination between all stakeholders;
- Communication skills;
- Motivation of all relevant parties;
- Cost effectiveness;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to motivate others;
- Flexibility and strong leadership trades;
- Listening skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Valid driver’s licence will be an advantage.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Joanna@amybiehl.co.za.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Amy Biehl Foundation, refer to www.amybiehl.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.