AMANDLA EduFootball is a sport for development organisation that tackles social inequality through providing thousands of South African youth with access to safe spaces, innovative ‘Fair Play Football’ and holistic education programmes.
AMANDLA EduFootball seeks to appoint a Programme Development Manager, based in Cape Town.
The person will manage the further development of the organisation’s holistic programme model.
This is a full-time contract position.
- Financial – development and management of the budget for the Programme Development function;
- Human resources - contribution to the development and implementation of a staff development plan.
- Provide support to Programme Managers in the effective delivery and reporting on the four programmes within the AMANDLA model.
- Manage the development, piloting and evaluation of content for the four programmes within the AMANDLA model.
- Manage the development and piloting of the programme system supporting the AMANDLA model;
- Manage the development and piloting of a monitoring and evaluation system for the AMANDLA model.
- Participate in the development of a fundraising strategy;
- Participate in the development of a stakeholder management strategy.
- Undergraduate degree in the humanities;
- Undergraduate specialisation in education and curriculum development will be preferred;
- Minimum of two years of experience in junior - middle management;
- Minimum of two years experience in curriculum development will be preferred;
- Competence in facilitation and presentation;
- Advanced English proficiency (verbal and written) and one additional South African language with preference in isiXhosa;
- Computer literacy and a high proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Understanding of the sector related policies, legislations and guidelines;
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Keen interest in sport and physical activity;
- Strong commitment to making a difference in people’s lives.
Salary: R8 000 - R10 000 per month subject to experience.
To apply, submit a detailed CV, contact details of two referees and motivational letter to email@example.com or fax to: 021 447 8261. Alternativaly, you can hand post to Ms. Annika Beste, AMANDLA EduFootball, 302 Salt Circle, 19 Kent Street, Salt River 7925, Cape Town.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Enquiry: Tel: 021 447 8261.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for follow-up interviews.
Candidates who have received no response within three weeks of the closing date should kindly assume that their application has not been successful.
For more about AMANDLA EduFootball, refer to www.edufootball.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.