Alzheimer's South Africa
Alzheimer's South Africa (ASA) is the South African representative of Alzheimer's Disease International. Alzheimer's SA is dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with dementia and those affected by it.
Alzheimer's SA seeks to appoint a Social Worker, based in Polokwane, Limpopo.
Her/his responsibilities will involve the coordination and development of ASA services in Limpopo, implementing our training programme and managing volunteers.
- Registration with SACSSP;
- Experience in capacity-building;
- Knowledge and understanding of gerontology;
- Knowledge and understanding of community development;
- People’s person;
- Communication skills;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of business plans writings;
- Evaluation and report writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport.
Salary: A market related salary will be offered.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Contact Kathy Sham, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for the application form.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to send their CV.
Should you not hear from ASA within two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Alzheimer's South Africa, refer to www.alzheimers.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.