The AIDS Foundation of South Africa (AFSA)
The AIDS Foundation of South Africa (AFSA) is a well-respected NGO that acts as an interface between donors and Community Based Organisations (CBO’s) working in the HIV/AIDS sector by placing donor funds with strategically selected CBOs and providing them with ongoing management, technical support and capacity building.
AFSA seeks to appoint Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer, based at its offices in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal - only applicants based in KZN will be considered.
This is a fixed term contract until March 2016.
AFSA seeks to appoint Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer on a fixed term contract until March 2016. This position will be based at its offices in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Develop results based planning, monitoring and evaluation tools and frameworks;
- Track the successful use and implementation of these tools, perform a quality assurance function in terms of all data collected and analysed;
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research; train and mentor personnel on the application of P+M+E instruments; prepare TOR for external evaluation;
- Monitor the compliance of sub-grantees with international donor contractual requirements;
- Coordinate any external evaluation and documentation and conduct desktop and field research and write up reports on findings.
- Degree or preferably have a postgraduate qualification in Development, Public Health or related studies;
- Minimum of two two years M&E and/or development/public health sector experience;
- Due to the nature of the work, candidates need to have excellent English report writing and editorial skills;
- It would be an advantage if applicants have published previous research or position papers and have worked on PEPFAR funded programmes;
- Valid driver’s licence is essential.
To apply, submit a brief CV (not exceeding 1MB) to Linda at email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Candidates who have not been contacted by the end of April 2015 may assume that they have not been successful in their application.
For more about the AIDS Foundation of South Africa, refer to www.aids.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.