Afrika Tikkun - Hillbrow
Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that provides education, health and social services to children, youth and their families through centres of excellence in South African townships.
Afrika Tikkun seeks to appoint Teachers, based in Hillbrow, Johannesburg.
- Guide and encourage the all round growth and development of Children according to the Centre’s educational goals and according to each learner’s needs;
- Provide quality care that meets the needs of children and their families;
- Programme development and implementation;
- Extra murals.
- Minimum of two years experience;
- Passion for community work and love of people;
- Competent, self-motivated, honest, display integrity, friendly, initiative, flexible, assertive and diplomatic;
- Written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and be accountable.
Salary: A salary commensurate with experience and benefits in accordance with the company policy will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Anthea Fernandes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive any response from Afrika Tikkun two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Afrika Tikkun, refer to www.afrikatikkun.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Secure your place in the 25th anniversary edition of the Prodder NGO Directory which will be released on 24 October 2012. Refer to www.prodder.org.za for more information.