Afrika Tikkun is an NGO that provides education, health and social services to children, youth and their families through centres of excellence in South African townships.
Afrika Tikkun seeks to appoint an Administrator, based in Hyde Park, Johannesburg.
S/he will work half day from 8h30 to 13h00.
- Minimum of three years administration experience.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, email and internet;
- Ability to compile letters and various documents and data capturing;
- Attention to detail, team player, initiative taking and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently.
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Afrika Tikkun, refer to www.afrikatikkun.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SANGONeT.