Africa Craft Trust: Internship
Monday, April 16, 2012 - 14:00
Africa Craft Trust
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Africa Craft Trust seeks to appoint an Intern, based in Newtown, Johannesburg with potential travel in rural KwaZulu-Natal.
S/he will perform general administrative duties, other Trust activities and training programme support.
This is a five-month internship with the potential to develop into a longer term position depending on funding and performance.
- Logistics support for Trust activities, this includes phone calls, bookings, materials preparation and planning;
- General administration and finance including capturing data and reporting, database support, filing, answering and making calls, general office and Trust team support where necessary;
- Programme support including logistics, administration, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) data collection and collation, potential travel to field and translation;
- Training programme support including logistics and bookings, preparation of training materials, contact with potential program participants, set up and logistics support during trainings;
- Communication and marketing support.
- Matric and some tertiary qualification and/or experience;
- Commitment, enthusiasm and interest in economic development and the craft sector;
- Passion, a ‘can do’ attitude and the drive to go the ‘extra mile’;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word and knowledge of social networking;
- Fluency in isiZulu.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Africa Craft Trust, refer to www.africacrafttrust.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.