Adonis Musati Project
The Adonis Musati Project is a nonprofit organisation that provides humanitarian assistance to vulnerable and disenfranchised asylum seekers and refugees in Cape Town. The Project aims to provide the support necessary to facilitate a transition to self-reliance.
Adonis Musati Project seeks to appoint an Office Manager, based in Observatory, Cape Town
The person will work five mornings a week, and is available for occasional afternoon or evening hours.
Starting date: 1 September 2013.
- Efficient, organised, work quickly with ability to prioritise;
- Flexible, team work and ability to relate well to peers, senior management and volunteers;
- Self-motivated and initiative taking;
- Compassion and a desire to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers.
- Competent in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with ACCESS is preferable (or a willingness to learn at own cost during first month of employment).
- Own transportation.
Gross salary: R6 000. No benefits will be offered.
To apply, submit a CV, contact details of your referees and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about the Adonis Musati Project, refer to www.adonismusatiproject.org.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.