Reaching a Generation: Administrative Assistant - Families Matter Programme - Welkom
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 - 16:35
Reaching a Generation
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:Tuesday, June 19, 2012
The Project AIM is a group-level youth development intervention designed to reduce HIV risk behaviours among youth. The project is based on the theory of 'Possible Selves' and encourages at-risk youth to imagine a positive future and discuss how current risk behaviours can be a barrier to a successful adulthood.
RaG seeks to appoint an Administrative Assistant - Families Matter Programme - Welkom, based in Free State.
The person will be responsible for administrative tasks associated with the implementation of a community-based intervention for parents.
- Support programme staff, including arranging travel; attending staff meetings and recording minutes;
- Securing programme materials and refreshments; and printing and photocopying programme materials;
- Other responsibilities - tasks related to participant mobilisation and recruitment; entering monitoring data into a database; and tracking participant contact information.
- Prior training and experience in administrative tasks;
- Competent in necessary computer software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
Salary: R2 500 per month.
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Reaching a Generation Children Ministry, refer to www.rag.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Follow and support the 2012 SANGONeT "No Pain No Gain" fundraising and awareness-raising campaign. Refer to www.ngopulse.org/npng for more information.