Action Aid South Africa
The vision of ActionAid International is a world without poverty in which every person can exercise their right to a life of dignity.
ActionAid South Africa seeks to appoint a Senior Accountant (SA), based in Johannesburg.
The person will be responsible for management and administration of the organisation’s finance and accounts functions.
- Financial controls;
- Management of assets;
- Ledger, analysis and reconciliations;
- Review of payments processing;
- Financial reporting- AAI and donor projects;
- Managing treasury, petty cash and banking;
- Plans, budgets and forecasts;
- Engagements with partners at the national and Local Rights Programmes;
- Staff management and performance measurements;
- Compliance with statutory obligations;
- All general legal responsibilities that finance and senior accountants are required to perform.
- Degree in accounting, finance commerce or business administration with accounting option;
- Membership with either ACCA, CIMA or CPA or local accountancy body.
Open to only South African citizens and permanent residents.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter with ‘Senior Accountant’ in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about ActionAid South Africa, refer to http://tinyurl.com/brxp5t5.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies..
Follow news, information and updates from SANGONeT and NGO Pulse on Facebook at http://mzan.si/AAzs.