Corruption Watch (RF) NPC
Corruption Watch is a non-profit organisation launched in January 2012. We rely on the public to report corruption to us. We use the reports as an important source of information to fight corruption and hold leaders accountable for their actions.
Corruption Watch is based in Braamfontein - Johannesburg, and currently has the following vacancy:
Full-Time Human Resources Officer (12 Months Contract)
Purpose of the Role:
The Human Resource Officer will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the human resource functions throughout the employee lifecycle, from recruitment and selection to termination procedures and serve as a link between an organisation’s management and its employees.
Key Performance Areas/ Job Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and Selection;
- New entrants’ Induction, on-boarding and integration;
- Training and Development;
- Performance Management;
- Benefits, Rewards, and Remunerations Management;
- Employment Relations Management (Including, Conflict, Grievance and Discipline Management);
- HR Policy Development, Review and Compliance Monitoring;
- Terminations or Exit Management;
- General HR Administration;
- Employee Wellness; and
- Any other function assigned by Management from time-to-time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- At least 5 year working experience in HR environment, of which 3 must have at least been at HR Officer or Coordinator level, and must have been generalist in nature;
- A minimum NQF Level 6 tertiary qualification (Degree or National Diploma);
- Be detail oriented;
- Be able to work both in a team and independently;
- Be people oriented and possess good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate good problem solving abilities; and
- Be innovative and well organised.
Nature of the Role:
- Full-time Contract.
- Reports to the Head of Finance and Administration.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates may submit their applications via email to: email@example.com
An application should entail a reader-friendly CV, which also clearly outlines updated work references’ contact details, and should specify the position applied for on the subject line of the email. There is no need to attach copies of qualifications, shortlisted candidates only will be requested to submit copies of their qualifications upon invitation for the interview.
Further communication will only be to shortlisted candidates. If you do not here from us within a month after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Corruption Watch reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Corruption Watch, refer to www.corruptionwatch.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies