TAFTA is a registered non-profit organisation (NPO 002093) dedicated to serving the needs of Durban's elderly residents.Providing suitable accommodation, including frail care, is the greatest challenge. TAFTA owns 14 buildings for this purpose, and provides support services, such as Meals on Wheels and Home Based Care, to enable older persons to continue living in their own homes. Seniors' quality of life is also of paramount importance; opportunities for social interaction, entertainment and activities are offered through our clubs and Wellness Centres.
TAFTA seeks to appoint a IDPR Divisional Manager to be based in Durban.
Suitable candidates with the following qualifications and experience are invited to apply.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Lead the Department to meet the Income Development and Public Relations goals.
- Qualifications: Marketing / Fundraising / Business Management. Knowledge of Business Administration and Human Resource Management
- Skills/Experience: Marketing and Public Relations processes/techniques; Principles of Fundraising; Computer Literacy – DMS or similar would be an advantage; Financial management, tracking and reporting; Effective presentation skills and techniques.
- Marketing and Public Relations program meets short, medium and long term operational and strategic goals and objectives.
- Fundraising program meets short, medium and long term operational and strategic goals and objectives.
- Sound governance applied to financial and administration operations of the division and organisation.
- Effective team working together to achieve organisation's goals.
Please note that the appointment for this position will be the 1st March 2022.
Full job description available on request.
All interested parties who meet the minimum criteria and qualifications are invited to apply for the above position. Applications must be forwarded to:
Marshnee Naidoo, 4th floor Kings Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the TAFTA, refer to https://www.tafta.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies