MAMAS Alliance is a network of independent, autonomous grassroot Non-Government Organisations (NGOs) whose core business is caring for vulnerable and disadvantaged children, youth and their families. Currently, the network includes 37 NGOs operating in 75 sites across the country, predominantly in remote, rural, semi-rural and township areas.
MAMAS Alliance is implementing a PowerGirls programme in different sites across the country with the aim of improving the lives of young girls by convening weekly workshops to build their confidence and self-esteem.
MAMAS Alliance seeks to appoint a Data Capturing Intern based in Rivonia Johannesburg.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data capturing for the programme
- Enrolment and exiting of beneficiaries into the system
- Assist admin coordinator with booking queries for PowerGirls
- Liaising with the admin coordinator on all admin related tasks
- Assist in attending to day-to-day queries from the NGO sites
- Assist in filing and other Power Girls administrative tasks
- Undergraduate degree in Administration/ Social Sciences or related field
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a flexible NGO environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in at least one South African language other than English
- Remuneration: Market related
- Location: Rivonia Johannesburg
- Type: Internship, 4 months
To apply, please send a motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29 November 2021